Our business is people. We aim to develop a team and provide an environment where expertise and creativity can flourish.
Account Executive, Healthcare
Are you interested in entering the world of Healthcare communications?
At Madano, we are committed to building a better world through intelligent communications that help drive positive change. Our healthcare team are helping to breakdown the stigma of Alzheimer’s disease, bring life-saving gene therapies to patients on the NHS, and securing stories in the national news on the latest medtech innovations.
If you are a graduate looking to take the first step in your career, and you’re passionate about healthcare, then get in touch. We’re actively looking for graduates to join our team, where you’ll have the opportunity to work on campaigns that tackle the biggest global challenges and innovations that are set to shape the future of healthcare. As a team, we deal with serious issues but we don’t take ourselves too seriously along the way. We have a culture where everyone pulls together to make a difference.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an interest in media and healthcare, including latest innovations in drug development and health technology
- A good knowledge of social media and other digital channels
- A strong scientific background and ability to tell a complex scientific story in an easy-to-understand way
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention-to-detail and accuracy in writing
Industry experience is not essential, but an interest and appetite for all things communications – media, health campaigns, science, digital – will be what defines the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Tell us why you’re passionate about healthcare? (in less than 100 words)
If you’d like to apply to this role, please email your latest CV along with an answer to the question above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send a covering letter.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package*includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service) excluding bank holidays
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Madano is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination. At all times we aim to recruit, develop and promote the very best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.
We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, such as women, disabled people and individuals from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.